National Ride For Reading Week is an annual nationwide effort in which volunteer cyclists bring our mission to their town by hosting book deliveries to Title 1 Schools in their communities. It’s the biggest week of the year! May is National Bike Month, and we hope to encourage cyclists to use a Ride For Reading delivery as part of their local celebrations. The 2019 dates for National Ride for Reading Week are May 5-11, 2019.
Here is our amazing lineup of the 23 cities that participated in Ride for Reading Week 2018. Stay tuned for 2019 cities as they are confirmed.
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Gardnerville, NV (Scarselli Elementary)
- Springfield, TN / Eureka, CA
- Wheat Ridge, CO
- Mt. Juliet TN / Montgomery, AL / Eureka, CA
- Nashville, TN / Cincinnati, OH / Henderson, NV / San Antonio, TX / Ashland, WI / Indianola, IA / Grand Junction, CO
- Roanoke, VA
- Dayton, NV
- East Alton IL / El Paso, TX
- El Paso, TX to Columbus, NM (60+mile epic ride!)
- Gardenerville, NV (CC Meneley)
- Providence, RI / Carson City, NV (Bordewich-Bray) / Yerington, NV
- Minden, NV
- Fernley, NV
- Carson City, NV (Eagle Valley)
If you would like to host a delivery in your city, complete THIS SURVEY. If you would like to participate in a delivery, email us and we can put you in touch with our great community coordinators as cities are confirmed!
National RFR Week is also our Annual Giving Week – we rely on charitable donations to keep the lights on, keep the wheels turning, and provide these invaluable programs to the kids in our low-income areas. Please consider giving a 100% tax-deductible gift in any amount. Thank you.
Ride For Reading Week is made possible through the generous support of: