YOUR USE OF THE SITE; OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Subject to these Terms, RfR hereby grants you a personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable, limited license to use the Site to learn about RfR and its mission or to access web-based services made available to job applicants, employees, donors and other interested parties through the Site.
All rights, title and interest in the Site and its content and intellectual property rights, including all copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret rights (“RfR Property”), are held by and will remain at all times with RfR and its licensors. Nothing in the license and use rights granted to you constitutes a transfer of any ownership interest in the RfR Property to you.
You may, for your own personal use, take screenshots, download content offered for download, link to another site, print or copy a Site pages, however, if you choose to do so you agree not to delete or modify any trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary notices that identify RfR as the owner of the content and associated intellectual property. Commercial use, reproduction of content other than for personal use or distribution of content requires the prior written consent of RfR. To request permission to use the content, please contact RfR at email@example.com.
If you choose to post information to any public area of the Site or to provide us with any feedback or suggestions regarding how to improve our Site or services (“Posting(s)”), such Postings will be considered non-personal, non-confidential (except for personal information as described in our Privacy Policies) and non-proprietary. You hereby grant the Company a perpetual, sublicensable, assignable, unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, practice, modify, create derivative or collective works, transmit and distribute your Postings, in whole or in part, and including all intellectual property rights therein.
Your use of the Site also is subject to certain restrictions. By using the Site, you agree you will:
- Use this Site only if you are over the age of 13 and use this site only in the presence of a parent or guardian if you are between the ages of 13 and 18.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and the RfR Property including but not limited to privacy and intellectual property laws and regulations;
- Accept sole responsibility and liability for your use or misuse of the Site and any Postings or data you transmit;
- Be responsible for your use of the Site and any data or content you transmit through the Site, and you further agree not to:
- Misrepresent your identity or intentionally provide false information in connection with any data collection feature of the Site including requests for information, applications or forms;
- Interfere in any way with the operation of the Site;
- Access or attempt to access any section of this Site which is access-controlled and to which you have not been granted access;
- Share any user names or passwords you may have been granted which permit use of access-controlled features or pages;
- Transmit any messages or content which is or may be deemed to be profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, or otherwise violate or facilitate violation of any applicable law or regulation; and
- Use the Site to infringe on the intellectual property rights of RfR, its licensors or any third party in any way.
RfR assumes no responsibility or liability for any Postings or data submitted by you or any other user of the Site. RfR reserves the right to restrict or remove any Postings that we determine, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms. We also reserve the right to maintain or disclose copies of any Posting that has been removed if we have a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is required by law or in our best interests.
RfR may terminate this license at any time for any reason. If you breach any of these Terms, your license to the Site terminates immediately. Upon the termination of this license you must stop using Site, including all RfR Property, and return or destroy all copies, including electronic copies, of the RfR Property in your possession or control.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
All content on this website is provided to you on an “as is”, “as available” basis. RfR disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
RfR makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, correctness, or reliability of any content available through this website. RfR also makes no representations or warranties that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the technology that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from this website is free of viruses and any other potentially destructive computer code. RfR shall not be liable in any way for any loss, claim, damages caused in whole or in part by your use of the Site or any information contained on or accessed through the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RfR, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
For information regarding these Terms or the operation of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: August 24, 2020